Feeding the healthiest food to the soul of our Community is our mission and is at the heart of everything we do. The health and well-being of our customers’ and stewards’ is our number one priority.
Nature’s Corner strives to be a haven where you can go to slow down, escape from the hustle and bustle, and nourish your body and mind.
We value your trust and we aim to help keep you calm and healthy. Given the recent news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take a moment to remind you that your health and safety is our first priority here at The Corner.
Our high standards for food safety will be meticulously maintained, as always, during the monitoring of the Coronavirus. We also will comply with any official additional further guidance from the CDC as it becomes available. Here are the extra steps we have put in place to better ensure steward and customer safety:
– Multiple hand sanitizer stations are set up through the store
– All check-out stations and eating areas are sanitized each hour
– Salad bars, soup bars and hot bar will temporarily be closed
– All door handles are sanitized each hour
– All of the bathrooms are sanitized each hour
– All shopping carts and baskets are sanitized each night
– We will be pausing our public product sampling until further notice
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a Store Manager.
Here is a list of specific nutrients we recommend that you and your family may want to take daily to help boost immunity:
- Pureway Vitamin C
- Elderberry extract
- Oregano extract
- Olive leaf extract
Eat and juice your Organic fruits and vegetables and please drink 8 glasses of clean water a day.
Ed Levy, Clinical Nutritionist and Owner
Nature’s Corner Natural Market