Don’t you just love peach season? We sure do! If you’re looking for different ways to use this sweet, delicious fruit, give this fresh peach salsa recipe a try! Pick up all your ingredients from The Corner and you can make this salsa 100% organic. 🙂
Serving Size: 6-8 people
- 1 lb tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper (4 oz), seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1½ lbs peaches, diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- Chop tomatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
- Finely chop seeded bell pepper and jalapeños. Finely chop onion and transfer all your veggies to the bowl.
- Dice the peaches. I liked the slightly larger dice for peaches to give them more of the center stage in this salsa. No need to peel them. You won’t notice the peels and the color is prettier with the peel on. Transfer peaches to your bowl.
- Add ½ bunch chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired. Fold everything together until well mixed and enjoy!