If you picked up Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti during our Weekend Bonus Sale this past weekend, this recipe is for you! Chef Tony created this Mexican Style Black Bean Spaghetti right here in the Nature’s Corner kitchen using only the finest ingredients all available here at The Corner. Print out this page or download a recipe card here. 🙂
Mexican Style Black Bean Spaghetti Recipe
1 package Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
2 cups frozen organic corn
1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
1 clove organic garlic, finely minced
1 Tbsp. Mexican seasoning or chili powder
2 organic avocados, diced
2 Tbsp. organic lime juice
1 pint organic cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 bunch organic cilantro, chopped
1 bunch organic scallions, thinly sliced (diagonal)
1 tsp. sea salt
1. Cook black bean spaghetti according to package directions
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place corn on baking sheet and roast in oven for 10 minutes until lightly brown around the edges.
3. Place the oil, garlic and Mexican seasoning (or chili powder) in a small saucepan and cook over low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
4. Toss avocados with lime juice in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes
5. Toss the pasta with the corn, olive oil, avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions and sea salt. Be careful not to squash avocados or tomatoes.
6. Serve hot as an entree or cold as a salad. Enjoy!